United Electric Electromechanical Switches
United Electric Controls offers a variety of Electromechanical Vacuum, Pressure, Differential Pressure, and Temperature Switches for the process industry. United Electric Electromechanical Switches are fully compliant with a host of industry standards, including UL, cUL, FM, and CE approvals, as well as optional ATEX and GOST safety compliance. Electromechanical Switches from United Electric Controls are ideal for use in gas production, energy generation, pulp & paper, water & wastewater treatment, fire suppression systems, and processing equipment applications. United Electric Electromechanical Switches are available in a variety of models, including:
- 54 Series Electromechanical Pressure, Vacuum, and Temperature Switches come standard with either one or two switch outputs. Designed to be compact, low cost units, 54 Series Switches also include adjustable or narrow deadband options with a NEMA 1 or skeleton enclosure.
- 100 Series Electromechanical Switches are cost-effective, single switch output, rugged Pressure, Vacuum, Differential Pressure, and Temperature Switches. SPDT or DPDT outputs and a tamper-resistant set point lock are standard.
- 400 Series Electromechanical Switches are full-featured Pressure, Vacuum, Differential Pressure, and Temperature Switches. A rugged 4X enclosure, 1, 2, & 3 switch outputs, FM approval, and simplified setting via reference dial or hex screw adjustment are standard. The 400 Series Switches are available with a wide variety of options and modules for maximum flexibility.
- J21K Series Electromechanical Switches are single switch output, adjustable range, welded 316 Stainless Steel Differential Pressure Switches. Widely used in exacting environments, the J21K is designed to retain maximum accuracy for filter status monitoring and proof of flow applications.
- J6 Series Electromechanical Switches are SPDT switch output, die cast aluminum Pressure and Vacuum Switches. Designed for durability, J6 Series Switches use a Type 4X enclosure and can be configured with optional ATEX or GOST intrinsic safety compliance. Sealed isolated metal bellows sensors and external manual reset option make the J6 Series ideal for machinery and equipment protection service.
- 800 Series Electromechanical Switches are single or dual SPDT output Temperature Switches with an integrated visual display. Type 1, 4, and explosion proof enclosures allow 800 Series Switches to be installed in industrial environments where high reliability and visual display of temperature and set point is required. A variety of thermowells and union connectors are available.
For more information on Electromechanical Switches from United Electric Controls, contact AC Controls.
Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at 704-545-4500