Startup and Training for KROHNE, Inc. Instruments
AC Technical Services - Startup & Training for KROHNE, Inc. Instruments
AC Technical Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of AC Controls Company, is proud to be a Certified Service provider for KROHNE, Inc., and now offers startup services that will help you take advantage of all the advanced features and benefits offered by your new KROHNE measurement product or system quickly and easily.
Our Certified Service Technicians will ensure that the startup of your new KROHNE flow meters or level transmitters goes smoothly to achieve your measurement requirements from the moment it is placed in operation. As an added benefit, any startup service purchased at the time of instrument purchase will also automatically extend KROHNE’s Standard Warranty to a total of 36 months.
Scope of Startup Service Offering
These on-site startup services are available throughout the United States:
- Verification of the correct installation of the sensor, converter, and associated wiring
- Verification and/or adjustment of configuration parameters in the converter to match operating parameters
- Review of configuration and testing of the converter displays and outputs for compatibility with control or indication devices
- Instrument commissioning including meter zero check and performance verification under process conditions
- Training for your plant personnel during the Startup
To schedule your service, contact
2019 Pricing of Land Based Startup Service for the Continental USA  
- First Instrument: $1,400
- Each Additional Instrument on same service order: $700
This flat rate is charged per instrument and includes all labor and travel expenses if the service is located within North Carolina, South Carolina or Virginia. If the service is located in any other state, out of pocket expenses incurred in connection with the service will be invoiced separately. These rates apply when this service is purchased at the time of ordering the instruments (based on one prescheduled trip with two weeks' notice at one site, during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, Holidays excluded). Quoted service prices are fixed during the quote validity period.
- Standard KROHNE Warranty term is generally 12 months from date of startup or 18 months from date of shipment, whichever comes first. Longer warranty terms may apply on certain products or are available at time of purchase. It will be your responsibility to alert the factory of the extended warranty should the equipment experience a warrantable failure within the new extended warranty period based on startup service purchase.
- Continental United States excludes Alaska, Hawaii and the Caribbean. Marine or Offshore Startup service must be quoted separately.
- This offer is subject to change without prior notice. AC Technical Services Standard terms and conditions apply. Liability insurance certificates are available upon request.
Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at 704-545-4500