Potentiometric level transmitters
- Continuous level measurement of liquids with hygienic requirements
- Measuring range: 0.2…3 m
- Electrical conductivity: ≥50 μs/cm
- -20…+140°C; -1…16 barg
The BM 500 is a potentiometric level transmitter designed for hygienic applications with pasty or highly adhesive media such as fruit juice, ketchup, beer, toothpaste or mustard. It can make full use of its advantages in small tanks (<25 cm / <9.84") and ensures a fast response time. Thanks to its high temperature resistance, CIP and sterilization processes are not a problem.
- Insensitive to foam, sticky or splashing media
- Level measurement beyond 50 mm / 1.97"
- Installation in small tanks (any direction or angle, no dead zone)
- Suitable for CIP/SIP cleaning (+140°C / +284°F)
- LED level monitoring
- Empty tank detection
- Hygienic applications in the food and beverage industry
- Small tanks (<25 cm / <9.84”) with tough, pasty or strongly adhesive media
- Buffer tanks on filling lines
- Sticky media, wet powders, cheese, milk powder etc.
Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at 704-545-4500