AC Controls Careers
AC Controls Company, Inc. is a specialist in valve and automation products, and has represented leading manufacturers in the instrumentation and controls industry for nearly 60 years. Quality products and quality service before, during, and after the sale has been the mainstay of AC Controls’ business. Technical proficiency allows the AC Controls team to assist clients in solving complex control issues and developing efficient plant management systems. AC Controls serves all industries, including power, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, mining, textile, chemicals, government, institutional, and more. AC Controls has the products and knowledge to satisfy nearly any requirement for measuring or controlling temperature, pressure, level, or flow as well as personnel and plant safety.
We are always on the lookout for passionate candidates who are self-motivated and well-organized. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages for all our employees.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming part of the AC Controls or AC Technical Services Team, we invite you to take a look at the career opportunities listed below. If you find a position for which you are interested in applying, please follow the links below to complete the Applicant Data Survey and online Employment Application. Please be sure to attach your resume and cover letter when submitting your online Employment Application. Qualifying applications will be considered only for specific openings for which you apply.Apply Now Applicant Data Survey
AC Controls is seeking an Account Manager (Atlanta Region)
AC Controls Company is a specialist in valve and automation products and has represented leading manufacturers in the instrumentation and controls industry in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia for nearly 60 years. Quality products and quality service before, during, and after the sale has been the mainstay of AC Controls’ business.
AC Controls has recently expanded into Georgia, and we are seeking an experienced, motivated, Account Manager in the Atlanta Region to join our sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to help AC Controls become established and thrive in the state of Georgia. In this position, you will work with our Vice President of Sales to target key accounts, develop, and grow new business as we strive to bring the AC Controls quality of service to the state of Georgia.
- Interface directly with end users to determine system requirements and propose solutions to temperature, pressure, level, and flow challenges.
- Build productive, profitable and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Identify and expand client list in assigned territory.
- Develop sales strategies and plans to meet personal and regional sales targets.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to meet new prospects and develop existing customers.
- Continuous focus on technical knowledge and industry research on products supported by AC Controls.
- Track activities and sales information using in-house CRM software.
- Bachelor’s degree required; background in engineering preferred.
- 5+ years proven sales experience in an industrial market.
- Experience in industrial process controls with valves and instrumentation preferred.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Solution oriented and able to exercise extreme attention to detail.
- Experience working with sales-oriented CRM.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position will begin as a salaried position, transitioning into a full commission pay plan after becoming established in the territory. AC Controls offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and more. Company vehicle, and full technology suite provided to Account Managers as well as all business and travel expenses fully reimbursable.Additional questions regarding this position can be sent to:
AC Controls Company and AC Technical Services provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at 704-545-4500